Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio)
BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent harnesses the power of enzymes and naturally-derived ingredients to combat tough stains and odours. Experience bright, fresh fabric with long-lasting fragrance whilst reducing your carbon emissions and plastic waste
Available pack sizes
- BH124: 1 x 10L
Why choose BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio)?
- A medley of enzymes effectively covers all stain types, enhances colours, reduces pilling and leaves cotton surfaces looking smooth and like new.
- Effective on all organic stains and
- Suspends soil to prevent re-deposition and prevents greying
- The strong fragrance leaves fabrics smelling fresh and clean for longer
- Efficiency at lower wash temperatures provides significant energy and cost savings
- Exceptional cleaning under mild, low-temperature conditions reduces the need to rewash
- Extends the life of fabrics due to the gentle nature of the product and wash conditions
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Not tested on animals
- 100% PCR – no single use plastic
- 100% Biodegradable
Manually dose 8 -30 ml per kg of washing load depending on soiling or dose via BioHygiene dosing pumps. Suitable for low machine temperatures of 30-40°C. Ideal for hand washing.
Compatible with our Eco Laundry Destainer and Eco Laundry Softener.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Product is non-flammable so no requirement for secure ventilated storage. Store at room temperature
Safety Data Sheet
What colour is BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio)?
How long do BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio)?
What size packaging is BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio)?
Where can I purchase BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio)?
Please get in touch for information on our UK and European distribution network.
Does BioHygiene Eco Laundry Detergent (Bio) contain harmful chemicals?
No. BioHygiene is formulated from naturally derived biotechnology and eco-surfactants.