Helping local authorities create greener, fairer communities.
The COVID pandemic changed the way we behave as individuals. It highlighted the importance of local authorities as we looked to them to put in place controls to protect and support our communities.
Today, local authorities face new challenges from constrained budgets and increased demand for critical services, alongside supporting the National Government on global issues such as climate change, inequality and cost of living.
As conversations around resources and spending continue to dominate the social landscape, people are looking towards new, alternative ways to address challenges and engage with diverse people and places. Ensuring value for money and effective resource allocation is crucial to driving efficiencies and creating vibrant, prosperous communities for people to live their best life.
Our Environmental Biotechnology helps local authorities create high-quality spaces for people to live, work, rest and play whilst reducing costs and supporting resource efficiency. In addition, our sustainable formulas minimise environmental impact, helping local authorities and the National government take the lead in responding to the climate emergency.
Featured Products and Services
Create safe, clean environments with our leading brand of Biotech cleaning products.
Ensure compliance and improve operational efficiency with the safe removal of Fats, Oils and Grease.
Maintain fresh, clean, odour-free washrooms and reduce water costs.
Creating Sustainable Spaces
As one of the leading environmental biotechnology companies in the UK with decades of expertise, we can provide a range of solutions to help ensure high-quality public spaces:
- Improve and maintain the cleanliness of public spaces, ensuring a high-quality of life for those who visit them.
- Maintain washrooms that are free from odours, blockages and limescale in compliance with water regulations.
- Ensure compliance and operational efficiency by removing the build-up of fats, oils and grease in your pipework.
- Enhance, maintain and protect the grass, plants and biodiversity within community grounds.
- Reduce maintenance costs by protecting and extending the life of public property.
- Reduce labour time and pressure on resources by improving operational performance.
- Reduce expenditure through high-performing technology.
- Reduce Scope 3 carbon emissions and plastic waste, enhancing your sustainability profile and helping protect the local and global landscape.
- Safeguard workers and the local community with low hazard solutions that reduce the risk of injury and ill health.
"The help and support that the team has given our contract is fantastic. Someone is always on the end of the phone or computer to help us if we need. I have never had this level of support from a supplier before."
Contract Manager for Kingdom
Understanding your Community
Our Account Management team has a wealth of experience supporting local authorities to create safe, comfortable, sustainable and productive spaces.
They will work directly with your Leadership team to understand your specific needs and recommend the best solution to fit your business.
We understand that each site has a unique set of challenges that will determine the level of support, stock and set-up. So, we tailor and adapt our approach to ensure each site can move forward and successfully meet top-level objectives, driving efficiencies and cost reductions from day one.
Building Long-Term Partnerships
Expert Account Management
Your dedicated Account Manager will act as an independent resource, providing competent advice and support to enable you and your customers to achieve their objectives practically, including scheduled site visits and surveys, auditing and gap analysis, compliance reviews and environmental and cost-saving analysis.
We believe working together makes us stronger. That is why we partner with some of the finest and largest distribution companies across the UK to ensure we can provide the best service to our customers and deliver the latest, most innovative products in the market today.
Field Support and Training
We provide comprehensive training and support, including on-site training, video demonstrations, product user guides and wall charts to ensure staff are confident in using and handling our products. Our UK-wide network of certified Engineers is on-hand to provide regular maintenance and servicing of equipment to ensure its longevity and prevent damage.