Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner
A powerful and versatile industrial floor cleaner.
A highly concentrated, eco-friendly cleaner and degreaser that quickly cuts through grease and grime to leave floors clean and sparkling. Developed with industrial grease management biotechnology that cleans deeply without leaving streaks or residue.
Available pack sizes
- BH164: 2 x 5L
Why choose BioHygiene Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner?
- Powerful formulation cuts through heavy grease leaving surfaces clean and shiny
- Makes floors less slippery and hazardous
- Removes scuffs, grease, grime and fatty deposits from a variety of surfaces
Suitable for all water resistant unprotected hard floors
- Effective in hard or soft water
- Up to 1:300 dilution improves cost in use
- Low foam reduces labour time
- Safe on paint, aluminium, metal, glass, rubber
- First time clean
- Ideal for Altro and safety floors
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Safe in septic tanks
- Phosphate and phosphonate free
- Sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, bleach and ammonia free
- Reduced use of hazardous substances
- Dilute at 1:150 and can be used in spray bottles and buckets
- Dilute at 1:300 for use in scrubber driers
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Product is non-flammable so no requirement for secure, ventilated storage. Store at room temperature.
Safety Data Sheet
User Guide - Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner 5L Concentrate
User Guide - Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner (Eco-shot System)
User Guide - Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner (Eco-Multi System)