Gum, Mark & Graffiti Remover
Quickly restore surfaces and remove unsightly marks, scuffs, graffiti and chewing gum with BioHygiene Gum, Mark and Graffiti Remover. The non-hazardous, eco-friendly formula lifts and disperses tough stains in just 3 minutes.
Available pack sizes
- BH119: 2 x 5 L
- BH121: 6 x 750ml
Why choose BioHygiene Foaming Washroom Descaler?
- Removes chewing gum easily.
- Removes black marks such as tyre, pram and shoe scuffs
- Removes graffiti, including felt tip pens, marker pens, ballpoint inks, spray paints
- Can be used safely in confined
and enclosed areas
- Suitable for use on most surfaces without causing dulling or damaging paintwork
- Low odour and volatility, no chlorinated solvents or flammable alcohols
- Safer for the user than traditional cleaners
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Reduced carbon footprint
- 100% PCR – no single-use plastic
- Not tested on animals
- 100% Biodegradable
- Renewable and sustainable technology
Test on a small, non-critical area first. The product is a contact cleaner, requiring a period of contact with the surface, after which marks/deposits can be easily wiped/scraped away.
Brush or wipe the surface clean and spray neat product liberally over the affected area. Allow a minimum contact time of at least three minutes, and rub the surface with a hard brush, cloth or scraper to remove any gum, marks or graffiti.
Wipe the surface dry with a cloth. Repeat as necessary.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Product is non-flammable, so no requirement for secure, ventilated storage. Store at room temperature.
Safety Data Sheet
User Guide - Graffiti
User Guide- Gum