Foaming Washroom Descaler
BioHygiene Foaming Washroom Descaler is the easy way to remove limescale build up from tough washroom environments. Made with organic acids and plant derived surfactants, the powerful formula quickly lifts and removes scale and soiling for a long-lasting deep clean.
Available pack sizes
- BH272: 6 x 750ml
Why choose BioHygiene Foaming Washroom Descaler?
- Removes limescale buildup from surfaces
- Eradicates surface staining and watermarks
- Effective surface coverage and cling, even on vertical surfaces
- Delivers long-lasting shine and a pleasant, long-lasting fresh fragrance
- The synergistic blend of organic acids boosts descaling performance
- Eco-solvent cuts through body fats, soap scum and grease
- Safe on most washroom surfaces
- Easy and convenient “Ready to Use” foaming delivery system
- Prevents scale redeposition on
- Reduces cleaning frequency
- Highly effective even in very hard water areas
- Replaces multiple products to
- Sustainable plant-based surfactants deliver excellent cleaning performance whilst reducing CO2e
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- 100% PCR – no single use plastic
- 100% Biodegradable
Spray surfaces and allow a maximum contact time of 5 minutes before wiping and rinsing thoroughly.
Effective for powerful descaling of tough limescale from washroom mixtures such as sinks, basins, baths, toilet bowls, urinals, taps, showers, tiles and floors. Avoid use of product on marble or natural stone.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of
this product is provided in a separate Safety
Data Sheet (SDS). Product is non-flammable
so no requirement for secure, ventilated
storage. Store at room temperature.
Safety Data Sheet