Foam Hand Sanitiser
BioHygiene foam hand sanitiser is a naturally derived, pH balanced anti-bacterial foaming hand soap with moisturiser.
Available pack sizes
- BH209: 2 x 5L
- BH225: 2 x 5L (including pump)
- BH208: 6 x 500ml
- BH213: 30 x 50ml
- BH256: 5 x 800ml Pouch
Why choose BioHygiene Foam Hand Sanitiser?
- Kills 99.999% of many common germs
- Virucidal and bactericidal
- Approved to EN14476 & EN1276
- Foam clings easily to hands unlike gels
- Uses beauty industry technology to minimise irritation and prevent drying leaving soft hands
- Offers residual protection unlike alcohol hand sanitisers
- Up to 50% more washes per volume than gels
- No clogs, splashes or drips
- No water required
- Free from dye and perfume, suitable for food areas
- Non flammable, requires no special storage
- CO2e reduced by 85%
- Alcohol and Quat free
- 100% Biodegradable
- Natural and sustainable technology
- Safer for the user than traditional sanitiser
- Apply one dose.
- Rub well across dry hands.
Ideal for both health care and food handling environments. Also suitable for schools, offices, washrooms, hospitality areas, public transport and all public areas to help control the spread of germs.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Only for professional users/specialists. Store in original closed containers away from extremes of temperature.
Safety Data Sheet