Floor Polish Stripper
Restore your flooring with BioHygiene Floor Polish Stripper. The eco-friendly, alkaline formula quickly dissolves old coats and heavy build-up of polish, wax, cross polymer, acrylic and clear finishes, leaving behind a smooth, clean surface.
Available pack sizes
- BH129: 1 x 5L
Why choose Floor Polish Stripper?
- Quickly strips floor polish, metallised emulsions & acrylic floor finishes from
vinyl & linoleum floors
- Powerful solvent-based, no rinse formula
- Fast-acting formulation, penetrates through multiple coats of floor polish, providing a quick and easy way to cut through and remove old and heavy hard floor polish in record time
- Excellent wetting and emulsification properties
- Versatile formulation, can be used as a spray, mop or machine stripper
- High dilutions give excellent economy in-use
- Naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- PCR packaging
- Reduced carbon footprint
Test on a small non-critical area before applying. Do not use on unsealed wood, lino, or painted surfaces. Dilute 1:5 with cold water or use up to 1:3 on floors with heavy polish build up. Spread solution evenly over the floor with a suitable applicator. Leave for 5 minutes, break up softened polish by agitation, leave for 5 minutes - Do not allow to dry out. Remove slurry with applicator or wet pick up machine. Damp mop and leave floor to dry. For spray stripping dilute 1:20 and scrub with stripping grade pad. Dilute 1:10 in machine scrubbers. Protect the prepared floor with BioHygiene High Gloss Floor Polish.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Safety Data Sheet