Ecological Rinse Aid
Add BioHygiene Ecological Rinse Aid to your dishwasher cycles to leave glasses, cutlery and crockery with a dazzling clean. The naturally-derived ingredients eliminate water spoiling and provide optimum drying performance without harming the planet
Available pack sizes
- BH005: 2x 5L
- BH006: 1 x 20L
Why choose BioHygiene Ecological Rinse Aid?
- For naturally shiny dishes without streaks
- Prevents calcium deposits
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals on your dishes
- Works at all temperatures
- Works in hard, and soft water
- Available in Pouch & 5L
- Suitable for washing delicates
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- 100% PCR – no single use plastic
- 100% Biodegradable
Ecological Rinse Aid should be applied via an automated dosing pump. Dose at a rate of 1 - 4 ml per litre.
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Product is non-flammable so no requirement for secure, ventilated storage. Store at room temperature.
Safety Data Sheet
What colour is BioHygieneEcological Rinse Aid?
How long does BioHygiene Ecological Rinse Aid last?
What size packaging is BioHygiene Ecological Rinse Aid?
Where can I purchase BioHygiene Ecological Rinse Aid?
Please get in touch for information on our UK and European distribution network.