Complete Washroom Cleaner
A powerful Washroom Cleaner made with specialist microbes and enzymes. The biotech-based formula quickly breaks down, and removes organic scale and body fats and targets odours at the source, leaving behind a sparkling surface and fresh fragrance.
Available pack sizes
- BH245 6 x 750ml RTU
- BH195: 6 x 1L Concentrate
- BH190: 2 x 5L Concentrate
- BH200 6 x 750ml trigger bottles
Why choose BioHygiene Complete Washroom Cleaner?
- Most effective washroom cleaner
on the market
- Immediate body fat, scale and other washroom-specific contaminants removal
- Makes floors less slippery and hazardous
- Bacteria and enzymes remove odours at source
- Neutral pH
- Super concentrate 1:50
- Reduces transport and storage needs
- Low cost in use
- Biofilms offer residual protection
- Available in Pouch and 5L
- Replaces multiple products to rationalise ranges
- Safe on all surfaces
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- 100% PCR – no single-use plastic
- 100% Biodegradable
- VOC free
Dilute 1:5 for use on toilets and urinals
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Product is non-flammable so no requirement for secure, ventilated storage. Store at room temperature
Safety Data Sheet - Complete Washroom Cleaner Concentrate
Safety Data Sheet - Complete Washroom Cleaner RTU
User Guide - Complete Washroom Cleaner 1L
User Guide - Complete Washroom Cleaner 5L
User Guide - Complete Washroom Cleaner Eco Mix System
User Guide - Complete Washroom Cleaner Eco-shot System
User Guide - Complete Washroom Cleaner Eco-Multi Pouch System
User Guide - Complete Washroom Cleaner Eco-Shot Pouch System
What colour are BioHygiene Bio Blocks?
They are Blue toilet blocks
How long do BioHygiene Bio Blocks last?
What size packaging is BioHygiene Bio Blocks?
- 1.1kg tub
Where can I purchase BioHygiene Bio Blocks?
Please get in touch for information on our UK and European distribution network.
Does BioHygiene Bio Blocks?
No. BioHygiene is formulated from naturally derived biotechnology and eco-surfactants.