All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner
BioHygiene All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner is a microbial and enzymatic multi-use cleaner for help with every day cleaning tasks.
The biotech based formula is suitable for all types of surfaces throughout the workplace, including windows, mirrors, grimy surfaces and dirty bins. The fast acting formula contains no harsh chemicals, leaving behind only a sparkling surface and fresh fragrance.
Available pack sizes
- BH178: 2 x 5L concentrate
- BH188: 6 x 1L concentrate
- BH244: 6 x 750ml Ready-to-Use
- BH260: 2 x 1.5L Pouch
Why choose BioHygiene All Surface and Floor Cleaner?
- Specialist biotechnology removes dirt, grease, grime, scale and odours.
- Non-slip and non-steak formula leaves floors clean and free from slip hazards.
- Bacteria and enzymes remove odours at source for long-lasting odour control.
- Suitable on all surfaces and flooring.
- Fresh clean cotton fragrance.
- Biotechnology offer residual protection for extended cleaning performance
- Super-concentrate (1:200) reduces the amount of product needed per clean.
- Multi-use formula rationalises product range and reduces storage requirements
- Low cost per use
- Available in 5L and 1L concentrate and 750ml ready-to-use spray
- Reduces CO2e by up to 85%
- Naturally-derived, renewable ingredients reduces CO2e and aquatic toxicity
- Natural formula creates a safer environment for users
- Not tested on animals
- 100% PCR packaging reduced single-use plastic waste
- 100% Biodegradable
- VOC free
- Max dilution 1:200
- Dilute 1 x 4ml dose into a 750ml trigger bottle of water.
- Dilute 1 x 5ml dose into a bucket of cold water.
- 1 x 5L makes up 1250 trigger bottles
- 1 x 5L makes up 166 buckets
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Product is non-flammable so no requirement for secure, ventilated storage. Store at room temperature.
Safety Data Sheet
User Guide - All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner 1L Concentrate
User Guide - All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner 5L Concentrate
User Guide - All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner Eco Shot
User Guide - All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner Eco Shot Pouch
User Guide - All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner Eco Multi
User Guide - All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner Eco Multi Pouch
What colour is BioHygiene All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner?
BioHygiene All Surface and Floor cleaner is a clear liquid. The product label is blue.
How long does BioHygiene All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner last for?
Once diluted, BioHygiene All Surface and Floor cleaner concentrate must be used within 2 weeks. Whilst in concentrate form, BioHygiene All Surface and Floor cleaner has a shelf life of 2 years.
What size packaging is BioHygiene All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner?
- 5L concentrate
- 1L concentrate
Where can I purchase BioHygiene All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner?
Please get in touch for information on our UK and European distribution network.
Does BioHygiene All Surfaces and Floor Cleaner contain harmful chemicals?
No. BioHygiene is formulated from naturally derived biotechnology and eco-surfactants.