All Purpose Sanitiser
BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser is a naturally derived, Quat, Chlorine and Aldehyde free surface sanitiser approved to EN14476, EN1276, EN13697, EN1650 and EN13623 that reduces CO2e, aquatic and human toxicity. Available in fragranced and unfragranced.
Available pack sizes
- BH116: 2 x 5L Concentrate
- BH170: 6 x 1L Concentrate
- BH008: 6 x 750ml Ready-to-Use
- 2 x 1.5L Pouch
- BH201: 6 x 850ml Screen Printed Bottles
- BH115: 2 x 5L Concentrate
- BH171: 6 x 1L Concentrate
- BH112: 6 x 750ml Ready-to-Use
- 2 x 1.5L Pouch
- BH202: 6 x 850ml Screen Printed Bottles
Why choose BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser?
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Yeasticidal and Fungicidal cleaner disinfectant
- High effective kill to EN14476, EN13697, EN1276, EN13623, EN1650
- Fragranced option – general use
- Unfragranced option – food safe and non tainting
- Actives supported under EU Biocides Regulation (528/2012)
- Residual action reduces risk between cleans
- Effective through fogging machines
- Up to 15 second kill time
- Quad action allows product rationalisation
- Does not need to be wiped away
- Disinfects at up to 1:100 or available as a RTU
- RTU offers excellent cleaning effectiveness
- HALAL approved with Halal Monitoring Committee
- UK Manufacture and supply chain
- Carbon neutral
- 100% PCR – no single use plastic
- No Quats, Chlorine or Aldehydes
- 100% Biodegradable
- Renewable and sustainable technology
- Safer for the user than traditional disinfectants
- Dilute as per requirement.
- Spray, leave for required contact time (15 seconds for enveloped viruses, 30 seconds for bacteria) and wipe.
- Ensure surfaces are clean prior to sanitising.
- Note: Food surfaces should be wiped after spraying
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Only for professional users/specialists. Store in original closed containers away from extremes of temperature.
BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser (Fragranced) SDS
BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser (Unfragranced) SDS
What colour is BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser?
BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser is a clear liquid. The label for Fragranced is blue. The label for Unfragranced is Green.
How long does BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser last for?
Once diluted, BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser concentrate must be used within 2 weeks. Whilst in concentrate form, BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser has a shelf life of 2 years.
What size packaging is BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser?
- 5L concentrate
- 1L concentrate
Where can I purchase BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser?
Please get in touch for information on our UK and European distribution network.
Does BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser contain harmful chemicals?
BioHygiene is formulated from naturally-derived lactic acid.
Lactic acid is a highly effective biocide naturally fermented from plant feedstocks. Such plants remove carbon dioxide from the air as they are grown, positively impacting carbon emissions. It is entirely natural, sustainable and eco-benign.
Lactic acid is entirely natural, sustainable and eco-benign. As such, our BioHygiene All Purpose achieves more than a 100% reduction in CO2e compared to an equivalent traditionally formulated product.