We are thrilled to announce that BioHygiene has been shortlisted for three industry-leading awards! The Tomorrow’s Care Awards, Tomorrow’s Cleaning Awards, and Tomorrow’s FM Awards recognise excellence and innovation across their respective industries.
What have we been shortlisted for?
Tomorrow's Care Awards - All Purpose Sanitiser
BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser is an alternative, safer and more environmentally conscious way to clean and disinfect. It is formulated with lactic acid, a highly effective biocide naturally fermented from plant feedstocks. Lactic acid is entirely natural, sustainable and eco-benign, achieving more than a 100% reduction in CO2e compared to an equivalent traditionally formulated product.
BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser is used in care homes across the UK, including Hallmark Care Homes and Housing 21, to help reduce risk to employees, residents and visitors, reduce carbon emissions, and achieve operational excellence.
Vote for BioHygiene All Purpose Sanitiser here.
Tomorrow's Cleaning Awards - Industrial Heavy Duty Degreaser
Grease management and removal is one of the cleaning industry's toughest challenges. So in July 2022, we responded to our customer's feedback and launched BioHygiene Industrial Heavy Duty Degreaser. Formulated with a balanced blend of naturally-derived surfactants, solvent, chelating agents and enzymes, the pH-neutral formula quickly removes dirt, emulsifies grease, lifts stains and keeps soil particles in dispersion to be easily cleaned away and prevented from being redeposited onto surfaces.
BioHygiene Industrial Heavy Duty Degreaser is suitable for all floors and surfaces, particularly in harsh cleaning environments such as Warehouses, Production Centres, Factories and Showrooms. Operatives can use the no-rinse, non-slip, versatile formula with spray bottles, buckets, pressure washers and scrubber driers.
Vote for BioHygiene Industrial Heavy Duty Degreaser here.
Tomorrow's FM Awards - Gum, Mark and Graffiti
Whether you're managing an office block, indoor market or high-street store, we understand you need to ensure the best experience for your clients and customers whilst reducing overheads and monitoring your environmental footprint.
BioHygiene Gum, Mark and Graffiti Remover quickly restore surfaces to their original state by removing unsightly marks, scuffs, graffiti and chewing gum in as little as 3 minutes. It utilises a powerful, eco-friendly organic solvent which is non-hazardous and non-flammable to help safeguard staff by reducing exposure to harmful chemicals. The powerful, fast-acting formula doesn't dull or damage paintwork, helping to reduce overheads by cutting labour time and expenditure.
Vote for BioHygiene Gum, Mark and Graffiti Remover here.
Why Vote for BioHygiene?
- Renewable, sustainable raw materials greatly reduce CO2e and environmental toxicity.
- Expertly-crafted Eco and Biotech formulas deep clean, degrease, disinfect and remove odours at the source.
- Residual cleaning action from powerful biotechnology reduces CO2e, labour time, storage, and costs.
- PCR bottles create a closed loop solution that reduces plastic pollution and CO2e by up to 85%.
- FSC, fully-recyclable cardboard packaging protects our world's forests.
- Low-hazardous formulas reduces risk to people for a safer, healthier environment.
- UK manufacture and supply chain.
- Quality assurance with ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015 certification.
- Socially responsible brand committed to UN Sustainable Development Goals and continuous improvement of Social Values.